Try this easy lunch idea this week for your healthy and clean lunches – either at home or on the go! Double the recipe to make extra and portion out in tupperware so you have healthy, nutritious portions at your fingertips all week.
Makes 2 servings.
- (1) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (TIP: rinsing canned beans removes a lot of the excess sodium!)
- (1) pint grape tomatoes
- Approx. (25) basil leaves, chopped
- (3) cloves garlic, minced
- (1) tablespoon red wine vinegar
- (1) tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- (2) tablespoon olive oil
- (1/2) tablespoon organic honey
- pinch of sea salt
Toss all ingredients together in large bowl and let sit in fridge for approx. 20 mintues for flavors to settle. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information per 250g serving:
Total Calories: 245
Total Fat: 6g
Total Carbs: 40g
Total Protein: 8g
Total Fiber: 7g