This smoothie gives you so many great nutrients! See the list below:
- Kale: High in Beta Carotene, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Fiber.
- Coconut: One of nature’s highest sources of electrolytes.
- Honeydew: Rich in Vitamin C
- Kiwifruit: Rich in Vitamin C, Potassium, and Vitamin E.
- Fresh Ginger: Eases joint pain; contains cholesterol lowering properties.
- Chia Seeds: Rich in Omega 3 oils, high in anti-oxidants, good source of Protein.
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup honeydew
- ½ inch fresh ginger root
- 2 leaves of kale – pulled from stem
- 8 oz. coconut milk
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs. Chia seeds
Combine all ingredients in a blender with a few cubes of ice and blend until completely smooth. Add a scoop of protein too if you want to make this yummy smoothie a meal!
Total Calories (without protein powder): 162
Total Carbs: 26.3 g; Total Fat: 11g; Total Protein: 5.3g